- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion consists of 4 separate prize draws (each, a Draw), with the entry period for the first Draw commencing at 12am AEDST on 4 January 2021 and the entry period for the final Draw closing at 11.59pm AEDST on 31 January 2021 (Promotional Period). Details of the entry period commencement, closure and draw dates in respect of each Draw in the Promotion are as follows:
|Draw || |
Entry Period Commencement
(12am AEDST on the following dates):
Entry Period Closure
(11.59pm AEDST on the following dates):
|Draw Date |
(10am AEDST on the following dates):
|4 January 2021||10 January 2021||12 January 2021|
|11 January 2021||17 January 2021||19 January 2021|
|18 January 2021||24 January 2021||27 January 2021|
|25 January 2021||31 January 2021||2 February 2021|
- To enter a Draw, individuals must during the Promotional Period:
- depending on and subject to availability, purchase a 12 x 250ml UP&GO™ fridge pack (Fridge Pack) or a 1.12kg or 1.2kg box of Weet-Bix cereal (Weet-Bix Pack) (each, a Participating Product) from any retail store in Australia that sells Participating Products and collect the itemised purchase receipt (Receipt);
- www.sanitarium.com.au/winabento (Website), follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and fully complete and submit the online entry form, including by uploading a photo of the Receipt, upon which they will be entered into the Draw that is open at the time of their entry, as described at clause 5 abovevisit
- For the avoidance of doubt:
- the Participating Products will not be, and are not required to be, specially marked;
- the purchase of a Participating Product, as evidenced by the Receipt, enables an individual to enter this promotion once only, and such purchase must not be used to submit multiple entries;
- the individual will be entered into the Draw that is open at the time of their entry being submitted only, and this entry does not carry over nor constitute an entry into subsequent Draws; and
- provided the individual has purchased the Participating Product during the Promotional Period, he or she may use the associated Receipt to enter any Draw during the Promotional Period which has not closed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification before the Promoter delivers the prize.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries: An individual may enter each Draw once only, representing a total of 4 entries per individual in this promotion.
- Provided that an entrant complies with the limit on entries in clause 10 and these Terms and Conditions generally, an entrant is not prohibited from winning multiple prizes (being a maximum of one prize per Draw).
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including as to the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant's grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
- Determination of winners:
- The first 1,000 valid entries randomly drawn in respect of each Draw will be awarded a personalised Hipp-O-Bento Box from Hippo Blue valued at AUD $49. There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- Each random draw will be conducted electronically from all eligible entries in respect of that Draw, and take place at Sanitarium Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company ABN 63 096 452 872 at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261, at 10:00am AEDST on the Draw Date specified for that draw, as indicated at clause 5.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners in respect of a Draw, will be notified in writing by email and published on the Website at www.sanitarium.com.au/winabento/winners within 2 business days of the relevant Draw Date, for at least 28 days.
- The winners must follow the steps set out in the Promoter's email to claim their prize at www.hippoblue.com.au (Hippo Blue Website) within 28 days of the relevant Draw Date. Winners agree that it may take longer than 1 month from the Draw Date to receive their prize, depending on when they complete the steps to claim their prize.
- Without limiting clause 30, shortly after each Draw Date, entrants who are not awarded prizes pursuant to clause 13 will be emailed a 20% discount code to use on the Hippo Blue Website, which will be valid for 3 months from the date of the email.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- The draws, together with any unclaimed prize draw, will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- The total prize pool value is AUD $196,000.00, comprising of 4,000 personalised Hipp-O-Bento Boxes, each valued at AUD $49.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A random draw from all undrawn valid entries submitted during the Promotional Period, for any unclaimed prizes, will take place at Sanitarium Health Food Company at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261 at 10am AEDST on 3 March 2021 (Unclaimed Prize Draw), subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of the Unclaimed Prize Draw. The unclaimed prize winners (if any) will be published on the Website within 2 business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw, for at least 28 days.
- If the prize winners of the unclaimed prize draw cannot be found, the Promoter will publish this information on the Website on 3 April 2021 for a period of 28 days.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company ABN 63 096 452 872 of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
- If any terms and conditions are imposed by a third party on a winner's ability to use some or all of the prize (Third Party Provider) then the winner must comply with those additional terms (which may include a requirement to demonstrate appropriate standards of behaviour while using the prize) or the winner will forfeit the prize (and the ability to continue to use and enjoy the prize) immediately on notice from the relevant Third Party Provider, or the Promoter (as applicable). Further, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that clause 27 applies equally to limit the liability of any Third Party Provider in respect of the conduct of the Promotion or the issue or use of any prize awarded in respect of the Promotion.
ACT Permit No TP 20/01746.2
SA Licence No. T20/1542
NSW Authority No TP-00554